Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Featured Artists: Mixed Media Art by The Creative Team at www.scrapping.no


Some  weeks ago, Bumbershoot Supplies sent off goody bags of vintage treats to Wenche Jensen in Norway.  Wenche is a lead designer for www.scrapping.no which is the largest scrapbooking forum in Norway, with over 15,000 members.  Wenche contacted us to see if BumbershootSupplies would be willing to send some samples for their creative team to work with. 


We were delighted to do so because the paper arts are dear to my heart.  Paper and fabric is where my art and crafting journey began.  (See my  Christmas cards for 2011 here.)  Wenche suggested some items her team was interested in and I added some surprises too. I packaged up everything you see above into kits like this…


…and sent the kits off to Norway. Wenche has sent me links to the mixed media designs her team is creating with these supplies and also kindly allowed me to share the photos of her teams’ designs with you. 


I just love the tiny 1950’s vintage daisy cabochons we carry and AnnKristin has captured their cheerful spirit in this layout.


This calendar page by Wenche uses our vintage Czech glass heart cabochons and vintage rose montees. The colors are beautiful!


This is another advent calendar page by Wenche, with a full tutorial, clear and easy to follow, even for me and I don't speak Norwegian :) For this page, Wenche used our vintage lace, the hearts again, and some vintage angels.

There are so many lovely projects to share. I will post another series of designs by this talented team very soon.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my how exciting & congrats!
    It must of been so rewarding to see what beautiful items they created with your wonderful and delicious pieces from your shop.

    ReplyDelete