Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Featured Artist. Nathalie Lozier of Eco Retro Bling on Etsy


It is about this point in time in the Seattle winter that I find myself craving color.


So I was delighted to discover Nathalie Lozier’s Etsy shop, Eco Retro Bling.


Nathalie is located in my home town of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, which I know from experience is just as grey as Seattle during this time of year, probably even more so.


But a visit to Nathalie’s shop will quickly dispel any winter blahs you may feel.


Nathalie’s designs are filled with juicy, rich, vintage color.


Nathalie says “Since a very young age my primary interests have been the natural sciences and art. They are intimately connected in everything I do.”

You can see the connection in Nathalie’s jewelry designs, for example, this piece using natural branch coral.


Many of Nathalie’s designs feature natural motifs, such as this floral pendant…


And this floral bracelet featuring a bird charm. 

 I certainly felt my touch of winter dullness lifting after my visit to Eco RetroBling. I hope you too will find your day a bit brighter after a visit to Nathalie’s shop. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment