Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Featured Artist. Elise Ukestad of Lunettes on Etsy


If you have been following along, you know by now that our family is a mixed nationality household and I am Canadian. So, of course I was very excited to find some vintage glass maple leaf cabochons to offer at Bumbershoot Supplies.  They look just like Canadian (or Vermont) maple sugar candy.  And, I was even more excited to see what Elise Ukestad of Lunettes on Etsy was doing with them.  I just love these really, really sweet stud earrings!


Elise's earring designs really resonate with me because they place the focus on the vintage materials themselves, and help us to really see their beauty. 


It's wonderful to look around Elise's shop because her photography is really, really well done.  Her photos are just gorgeous and Elise stages the earrings and her other designs with a great deal of care and attention.  


I encourage you to visit Elise's shop, Lunettes. You will find beautiful designs, great photos and much inspiration.  Plus a very nice and friendly shop owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment