Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heal. A Talisman Charm Necklace from Bumbershoot Designs


The story behind this necklace is that everyone in our family has been felled by the flu, first Emma, then Jim, then Eric. This is one nasty, nasty bug. I was the last hold out and went several days healthy while all around  me bodies were dropping like flies. I thought I was going to make it, and just to be sure, made this lovely necklace filled with healing thoughts and intentions, sort of a talisman.


Did my talisman prevent me from getting the flu?  Alas, I have fallen victim too, although I do seem to have a milder version than anyone else, and I am getting better faster.

Did my talisman help me to feel better? Yes, without a doubt!

Necklace features a lovely antiqued pewter charm from Green Girls Studio (front and back shown), a vintage rhinestone button, a pure white 1950's Japanese lampwork flower, all on a delicate gunmetal chain

1 comment: