Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Progress Report: Ethereal Bangles Online Class with Kristen Robinson

I am part way through the Ethereal Bangles online class offered by Kristen Robinson.
So far, there are several things I love about this class, here's my current favorites list, no particular order.

The tools. 
Turns out I love having new tools.


Sterling silver.
I've been promising myself the opportunity to work with silver and now I am. What a treat!


Making headpins.
I LOVE it. Love watching that molten metal, it's mesmerizing.


Also, I love spending time on something that is just for me.

Kristen is doing a great job breaking down a lot of material into pieces that I can keep up with and can actually accomplish. I am really grateful that Kristen has offered this class in an online format.  Bumbershoot Designs and Bumbershoot Supplies are full time family retail businesses. With only Jim and I, and considering that we both homeschool Emma and Eric, there is simply no way I can get to in-person classes of this depth.  I am LOVING being able to do this continuing education, in my home, in my own time. It's fabulous!
Thank you Kristen!


1 comment:

  1. I am so very thrilled you are embracing the tools and the processes I too find the head pins to be very fun to do. Thank you for the lovely feedback!

    ReplyDelete