Friday, December 10, 2010

New at Bumbershoot Designs. Limited Edition Flower Bracelets


I love to make bracelets.
I'm especially happy that I was able to locate a few more flower beads to remake 2 of my favorite designs in time for the holidays.  Above is Lilac Pansies and below is Sky at Alki.  Both are available at Bumbershoot Designs.


Just one each of these bracelets, and then the beads are all gone...


I also have added this new, limited edition design, Fleur, to Bumbershoot Designs. It combines some of my favorites, vintage flowers and vintage glass pearls, with a detailed fleur de lis stamping that I have curved to fit the wrist, so light and comfortable to wear.

All of them reminders of spring as we approach the depths of winter
and the shortest day of the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment