Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look What I Found. New Fabric by Tracie Lyn Huskamp of The Red Door Studio


I am pretty excited about the new fabric designs by
Tracie Lynn Huskamp of the Red Door Studio.


I am fortunate to own 2 originals by Tracie: a beautiful goldfinch pin cushion, shown in this blog post, and this wee chickadee painted on muslin shown above and below.


When I heard Tracie had available fabric created using her original designs, I headed right over to her Etsy shop to get me some!


Nature is so much to me, an inspiration, a comfort, a place to heal, a continual source of wonder and beauty and joy.


I love Tracie's work because it reflects how I feel about the magical beauty of the natural world.


I'd love to take a class from her one day, or even just to meet her so I could tell her in person how much I love her art.


I don't know yet what I will do with these wonderful fabrics, right now I am just enjoying them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind compliments!!! I am thrilled you love these treasures and would LOVE to have you take a class, so we could spend time together.

    warmly,
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete