Friday, June 3, 2011

New at Bumbershoot Designs. More Vintage Cameo Necklaces and a New Demi Parure


I have really been enjoying working with vintage resin cameos lately.  I really loved the long ivory cameo necklace I made a few weeks ago and have continued to add some beautiful vintage resin cameos to my collection and designs.


The narcissus above is a larger version of the vintage cameos I used in this bracelet...


...and these earrings.


These beautiful romantic blush pink and white cameos were perfectly complemented by some pink enamel metal flower bead caps that I made up into a layered flower and pearl charm.  I'm really excited by these bead caps since they were made for Coro, the famous vintage costume jewelry design house.  They are textured on the enameled side and reflective gold on the inside of the flower.


Perfect for flower charm earrings too, they make me think of Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream "...and hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear...".

I was able to only find a few of the blush pink cameos, but there are a few of the same cameo in crystal matte still available at Bumbershoot Supplies, if you are interested.

Until next time, wishing you a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment