Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Feel Pretty. Mixed Media Monday


This is my entry for this week's challenge at Mixed Media Monday, "I Feel Pretty".  I've been working on this button bracelet for some time, and the color palette seemed to fit the challenge, so I was inspired to finish it!  It features many vintage items, including glass pearls, buttons and beads, plus a touch of contemporary tiny peach moonstone beads interspersed thoughout.  A mix of eras (1940's to contemporary) and a mix of materials (glass, plastic, metal).


Lots and lots of pretty...


Update May 1, 2020: Now available at Bumbershoot Designs, you will find this bracelet here.

9 comments:

  1. very beautiful bracelet. what a wonderful mix of colors and materials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is so very elegant and so very Pretty - beautiful entry, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately that you inspire me, Sharon? Well, you do! Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty indeed! Love your combination of vintage buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing bracelet, Sharon! Diane (MMM)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful bracelet. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete