Friday, April 23, 2010

New at Bumbershoot Designs. Designs Featuring Vintage Freshwater Pearl Flowers


I recently discovered some vintage freshwater pearls that have been woven by hand into tiny flowers. I had to have them! I absolutely adore vintage glass pearls, and I work with them a lot. This was a wonderful opportunity to work with genuine vintage pearls. Today I share two new designs, just listed at Bumbershoot Designs featuring these lovely pearls.


This necklace features a brass clam shell pendant dating to the 1940's. It is rich and aged in appearance due to the gorgeous natural patina that has occurred on the brass over the last 60+ years. The chain on this necklace is long, 36 inches, so you can wrap it around your neck twice, for a layered look.



These pearl flowers also lend themselves to beautiful stud earrings, and I was excited to to find vintage posts to pair with the pearls.


The Pearl Shell Vintage Charm Necklace and the Pearl Flower Stud Earrings are available at Bumbershoot Designs, or just contact me.
Wishing you a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment