Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Featured Artist. Alexandra Duelm of Mirabee on DaWanda



I'm happy to share with you the work of Alexandra Duelm of Mirabee on DaWanda. One of the really neat things about Bumbershoot Supplies is that our customers come from all over the world. I love the international aspect this brings to my days and it means I am always learning. Alexandra, for example, has introduced me to DaWanda, which she describes as "the European Etsy".

Alexandra recently purchased some gorgeous denim blue vintage glass cabochons from occupied Japan.  I really love these cabs, and I wanted to see what she was doing with them.


Aren't these lovely pieces? Plus, Alexandra's jewelry is so beautifully photographed that I feel as if I could touch it.

Please don't let the language barrier stop you from visiting or asking questions or even purchasing, because with Alexandra there is no language barrier :) She will be able to help you navigate her shop and understand the Euro prices. And, when you are at the shop, use the Google Toolbar to translate the page from German to English. It works really, really well. 


Alexandra's work uses many vintage items, such as cabs, lockets and beads. I encourage you to visit her shop for beautiful designs, great photos and much inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment