Thursday, May 27, 2010

Featured Artist. Sarah Elder of MySoCalledJunkyLife on Etsy


I'm happy to share with you the work of Sarah Elder of MySoCalledJunkyLife on Etsy (also called seraart, don't get confused, you are in the right place!). 


Sarah asked me for some of the vintage glass pearl shell pendants available at Bumbershoot Supplies, and I asked if she would please share what she did with them. And she did! I love it when that happens!


I feel drawn to Sarah's work since she repurposes truly beautiful vintage components in interesting ways, either alone or in combination with the highest quality contemporary beads, pearls, and findings. If you visit her design shop, you will see exactly what I mean. Especially as we head into June, the month of pearls, you will find lots of pearly items to inspire you.

Sarah also has a supplies shop on Etsy, you can find it here.  Her shop offers unique vintage items beautifully presented, with wonderful photographs. I have often visited her shop to look at her unique tag kits, and I encourage you to visit for a dose of vintage inspiration.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are nice glass pearls and shell pendants. The designs are amazing and elegant.

    ReplyDelete