Friday, May 14, 2010

New at Bumbershoot Designs. Earring Designs Featuring Vintage Glass Cabochons


This week I've added to Bumbershoot Designs some new earring designs featuring vintage glass cabochons.  Building on last Friday's "New at Bumbershoot Designs" post, this one of a kind design features contemporary clip earring findings, for a modern-vintage feel. These are absolutely gorgeous vintage Japanese glass cabochons, made to mimic natural turquoise.  They are a splendid robin's egg blue.


I can't see anything but owls when I look at these cabs. These are from my personal stash, and in all my supply-hunting travels for Bumbershoot Supplies, I have never seen any like this. Beautifully molded, with really sharp and clean lines and a mother of pearl-like luster, I've paired these cabs with a vintage brass flower charm, found in a large lot of vintage brass that I am still sorting.  A very limited edition earring design.


I love it when I find interesting earring findings.  Beautiful rose findings and spectacular vintage Japanese glass cabochons in that shade of green that the Japanese did so well - that's all you need for a splendid, one of a kind earring design.

All of these earrings are currently available in the earrings section of Bumbershoot Designs. If you are interested in them and can't find them, as always, just contact me and I'll be happy to help you out.

Best wishes for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment