Friday, May 28, 2010

New at Bumbershoot Designs. Copper Pearl All Vintage Cufflinks


I offer several cufflink designs at Bumbershoot Designs, all featuring vintage mother of pearl cabochons, and this is the newest design, just listed today.


These cufflinks are particularly pleasing to me since they are made from all vintage components. The posts are vintage, as are the mother of pearl pieces.  These vintage posts have a natural age related patina that softens the color of the copper plating.  The antiqued copper color works well with this particular mother of pearl, which has a lot of pink flash to it.  These posts work like a charm, nice and smooth, but secure.


I love offering a jewelry item for men. Although I have sold cufflinks to women for their personal use, most frequently my cufflinks are purchased by and/or for men.  I offer 5 additional types of mother of pearl cufflinks, in white and grey pearls, some smooth and some carved.  My Classic Pearl cufflinks were recently featured on the Front Page of Etsy as part of a lovely Father's Day treasury, you can see the treasury here.


All of my cufflinks are available in the cufflinks section of Bumbershoot Designs.  If you need any assistance, just let me know and I'll be glad to help. 

Wishing you a great weekend, and a great Memorial Day Holiday if you are in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment