Friday, April 1, 2011

New at Bumbershoot Supplies. Vintage Lockets, Glass Rings and Vintage Cabochons, Oh My!


It has been a long week.  And all day today in Seattle it has been grey and POURING down rain. Non stop.  But the good thing about a rainy day is that it is a great time to pull out the supplies and make something beautiful.  I've been cruising the Vintaj idea gallery and already I can feel the wheels turning.  So let me share a few of the new items at Bumbershoot Supplies this week and then I'll settle down at my work table and see what I come up with.


By the way, the best way to learn about new supplies is to sign up for our newsletter.  And this month, since we are celebrating the launch of our new website, newsletter subscribers are receiving free shipping all month long at the new Bumbershoot Designs and Supplies site - any size of purchase, any location world wide and as many times in April as they want!
No fooling!


We have 3 new vintage lockets at Bumbershoot Supplies this week, here is one of them...


There are also some really beautiful vintage glass cabochons, one of them above...


And some vintage plastic cabochons...


And I was very excited to locate these delicate translucent peridot spring green glass rings. Uncommon, unusual, wouldn't these make interesting earrings? Or frames for mixed media?

Are your wheels turning? There are many more new items at Bumbershoot Supplies and Designs and at Bumbershoot Supplies on Etsy.
Until next time, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment