Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Featured Artist Update: Sarah Elder of My So Called Junky Life in Jewelry Affaire, Again!


I'm so happy to see one of our past featured artists, Sarah Elder of My So Called Junky Life, featured again in the Spring 2011 Issue of Jewelry Affaire!  This is Sarah's second time published in Jewelry Affaire, I blogged about her first time in Jewelry Affaire here, and you can see the original featured artist post about her work here.

I'm a great admirer of Sarah's designs and I'm really glad to see her work being made available for so many people to enjoy. Congratulations, Sarah!



For more of Sarah's lovely designs, visit her jewelry shop at a new address: My So Called Junky Life Jewelry.
Sarah's supply shop remains at: My So Called Junky Life.
And if you visit her blog, you will find lovely designs there too: My So Called Junky Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment